Steering column extender

Does anyone know how I might be able to move the steering wheel in my 2004 Camry out (toward the driver's chest) by a couple of inches. I am tall, as is my wife, and I cannot move my leg normally because the steering while location interferes. I recently had an accident in which I think this restriction contributed, so it is more than slight inconvenience.

Reply to
John Olson