Turn signal clicker?

My wife just bought an '05 Camry. The turn signals seem to make no noise at all (I am somewhat deaf). Is there any way to add a clicker, so it makes noise like the old cars did?

Dick.

Reply to
Dick Monahan

I have an '03 Camry with the same problem. Let us know if you find a solution.

Tony

Reply to
Tony Marsillo

You use to be able to go to a heavy duty flasher but I'm not sure where they are located on the newer cars. If they are still under the dash, that would solve your problem.

Reply to
IBNFSHN

You can buy extra loud flashers. Amazingly, I saw one advertised that plays "Love Me Tender".

Reply to
NickySantoro

Yep - my '04 has same problem. My hearing is not what it used to be but I'm nowhere near deaf (but don't verify that with my wife), and I have trouble hearing it also. I'll watch this thread to see if you find a solution.

Steve Henderson

Reply to
Steve Henderson