test message alt.autos.toyota.camry

Just a quick test message. Nothing for you to see here, please move along.

>gone the distance! Does anyone have any experience with the portable

On Fri, 31 Dec 2004 22:34:40 GMT, "Rich"

Rich.

I use a Garmin Streetpilot III on my motorcycle, in the truck and car.

navigation systems? I appreciate any responses. Thanks.

(2610, 2650, 2660, 2620 etc) are the newest auto navigation GPS units.

wrote:

I recently purchased a new Highlander without navigation. I now wish I had

It works great, has auto routing and voice prompts. The 2600 series

Hello, >

Check here for more info

--
Hormel Trappitus