98 Camry LE ECU location

I am looking for the ECU to program a new remote entry. I have heard it is under the seat but it does not seem to be. Any help would be appreciated.

Reply to
Will

Shouldn;t the Remote be programmed to a seperate unit, not the ECU? My 2000 and my 97 noth had a seperate module for the keyless/alarm. Mounted under the drivers side dash area.................There could be an ECU version I guess. I have not met one yet. Good luck.

Remove "YOURPANTIES" to reply

MUADIB®

MUADIB®

ITS A ECU FOR THE ALARM IT HAS A green BUTTON ON IT AND ITS EITHER UNDER THE DRIVERS SEAT OR THE DRIVERS SIDE DASH tell me what kind of alrm remote you have and I can look it up for you I need the shape and number of buttons on the remote

Reply to
naandy2002