Throttle bodies interchangeable?

Ok, will do. Thanks!

Michael Darrett

******** You're welcome If you still have problems after replacing the MAF sensor (and cleaning the replacement used sensor) and changing the spark plugs to OEM Denso or NGK, report back and we'll work some more on diagnosis and testing.
Reply to
Ray O

How do you get that from "severe hesitation?" Shutters a bit is NOT my post. You are confused because you don't know how to follow a NG thread.

Reply to
Michael Dobony

Actually, I follow threads pretty well, what appears to have happened is the OP and you have the same name, Michael, and you posted a "I have a similar but different problem" question in the same discussion, and started a new thread. This is where I jumped the track. Two guys named Mike ...

Reply to
Jeff Strickland

?????? I did NOT start a new thread. I gave my situation as an example of why one may need to get something fixed BEFORE the check engine light comes on.

Reply to
Michael Dobony

In message , Michael Dobony writes

The symptoms suggest to me that the choke is not fully open causing air starvation

Reply to
Clive