tire pump?

Can anyone recommend a good tire pump and where to buy it? Thanks.

Reply to
barney

I think I got mine at AutoZone. Not sure it qualifies as "good" in quality but have been using it weekly for years. Small black box with a cord to plug into the cigarette lighter has a small rotary switch to turn power on and off. Includes a round pressure gauge, but I use a separate brass dial type gauge with bleed valve for accuracy.

Reply to
Daniel M. Dreifus

Wal*Mart has a cordless one for $39.99. I assume the rechargeable batteries eventually wear out, but I have always wanted to try this one and will when my corded one dies. I hate having to unravel the cord and plug it into the cigarette lighter all the time. And with the cordless one, I wouldn't have to take my bicycle out to the car every time I need to blow up the 100 psi tires. The one drawback is that the cordless is heavy.

Reply to
Anthony Giorgianni

Reply to
barney

Yes, that is the one bc. How long have you had it. Have you tried it up to

100 lbs for bicycle tires? Does it keep up? I was concerned that, as the batteries age, it might not be able to get to the pressure or would take a long time. Any complaints there?
Reply to
Anthony Giorgianni