Toyota Camry 88

Hi there, I own a Camry 88 with 1S engine. The vaccum tubes were distrubed by a mechanic recently. Now, after shifting the gear and when accelerator is pressed, car jerks and gets shocks.

If anyone has a sketech or a diagram to that can assist me to connect the tubes properly, please share it. I would be thankful.

Reply to
abdullahable

Why not go back to the mechanic, with a nearly 19 yr old car more likely is rot is causing leaks.

Reply to
m Ransley

Hello m Ransley The car has not any problem is the jreks and shock are after changing the gear and acceletor press and this due to not proper conection of vaccum tube only, the mechanic dose not know about to fix the all rubber tubes which in uncountable so please if you have same car so draw a sketch and forward me i will be thankful.I tried many tube to connect but in some times jerks more.

Reply to
abdullahable

You and your mechanic could benefit from a manual, buy one, they are cheap.

Reply to
m Ransley

Hello again I,m in ME area and here this model was not introduce before and only 2 cars are avail able,even the parts are not available i,m using cressida & corona parts intead of camery.Plz tell me from where i can get the manual, what type of benefit i will take by manual? If you have this type of car so plz draw by hand for that tubes which is connected to the carburator only. Thanks for your kind attention

Reply to
abdullahable

I dont know what you mean by 'It was not introduced before" I used to own one, parts are avalaible, I have a manual, anybody who works on their car should have a manual. Also it does not have a carburator, it has fuel injection. Alot of "Tubes' - hoses are going to the Fuel injection, which ones do you refer to, It is to in depth to scan and email you a page of the manual. Hanes and Chilton have manuals going back maybe 60 years or more, you order them.

Draw a picture for you? You do know there are maybe 20+ hoses connected to the Injection system. What is screwed up? How does it run? what did the "Hack", or you do to it. Did you pay the guy?

Reply to
m Ransley

Haynes manual #1023 is a manual you could use 818-889-5400 or

805-498-6703
Reply to
m Ransley