Toyota camry 88

i own a toyota camry 88 saloon (US specs) 2.0L my is a 5-speed manual trans. I m facing a problem with the gear. whenever i put my foot on the gas the car jerks & then goes on. Its noticable in all gear changes from 1 to 5. I think it could be the distributor thats troubling or cold be anything else. If anyone has a electrical diagram for the car plz let me know.

thanx

Reply to
abdtk