where is oil level sensor on 1998 Camry 2.2

I sometimes have problems with the oil level light in the dashboard. It lits up when the motor is getting quite hot (like in traffic jams) although there is enough oil level in the motor. Attention: I'm not talking about oil pressure light, but about oil level light. At my Toyota dealer they tell me I have no sensor anymore, since the oil pan (is that the right word? I'm not a native English speaker) under the motor has been renewed and the new type doesn't have the sensor anymore. But the dealer can't explain why the control light lits up now and then. I think they just doesn't know.

Anyone knows where to find it?

Zwerius Kriegsman (from the Netherlands)

Reply to
jan siepelstad