1988 Toyota 4x4 Reg Cab -- Seat replacement or recover

Has anyone had any luck in finding a re-upholstery kit for any of the older Toyota Trucks. Don't want seat covers. Would like to redo padding and re-cover.

Optionally replace the bench, with buckets. Not sure what seats would fit? Ford Ranger, Toyota SR5 etc. Looking for options since the original bench seats with the fixed headrests are very uncomfortable.

Thanks

Reply to
Don Barr

Joseph Myers

I am also needing my seats redone in a 1991 Hilux Pickup ext cab 4wd. The seat covers are in reasonably good shape, but the foam padding underneath is compromised...

I'd like to buy a replacement set of seats, but all I check in ebay say they lack mounting brackets...That breaks the deal...cause I don't know how to come by the mounting brackets unless I can use the ones that are currently holding the OEM seats..

Thanks for the info..

NW

Reply to
NJ