1988 Truck - 22R and Cold Starts (?)

When my 1988 Toyota truck (22R) is running, it runs quite nicely. But when first starting on a 40 degree F (or colder) morning, it's getting quite cantankerous. Sometimes it will even die after a few rev's, and have to be asked again. If it runs for more than 5 seconds, it's good to go.

It's got about 110k miles on it, and no tinkering or mod's. Plugs are new and everything I can see *looks* good.

What would be a good troubleshooting method to try to pin this down?

-- Thanks,tbl

Reply to
tbl

I'd begin by making sure the choke is working properly.

Reply to
JeB