1994 pickup - Sorry, it was parking light lens.

My apologies and my thanks to LisalouLiLRed and to mfinja for responding to my problem, but I was wrong. I finally figured out that what I was dealing with was not a turn signal, but a front parking light lens.

It is also held on with 2 screws, but in addition, there are 2 prongs that help hold on the lens. You simply have to pull on the lens hard enough (once you get the screws out) to remove it. The diagram is right there in the owner's manual, which I eventually looked at due to my wife's urging. I guess a little humility is good for a person, now and then.

Reply to
DThomas