2003 Tacoma Mileage update

Got my Tacoma XtraCab 4x4 4cyl June 3rd 2003, after the break-in period, my mileage seems to be about 21mpg in the city, and 24-5mpg on the highway doing the limit, being 100kph. 130-140kph mileage drops to 22mpg. Also note I increased the tire size from the stock 28.3 inch tire to the 30.6 inch.

City driving includes a couple of short highway runs, and 1-2 off-road excursions lasting 1-2 hours per tank. Plus not as many stops and goes as in larger urban centres compared to St. John's, Newfoundland.

Reply to
Brad