2005 Highlander cloth seats moving

The drivers seat is again loose on the left rail with slight movement that can startle me during braking. This vehicle has been in at 6 times for seat problems - most not fixed the first time (not counted) - now the service manager says "it's normal" "not a safety issue" "I would pass it for inspection" and other baloney. Does anyone else's seat shift? Didn't do it new and I betcha I could comb car lots and not find any that shift. I have the extended warranty...

Reply to
Tekkie®

I heard recalls involving defective bolts and seat rails. Sounds unsafe to me.

Call Toyota's 800 number and file your problem with the National Highway Traffic Safety Admin Vehicle Safety Hotline 888-327-4236

Reply to
johngdole