84 Pickup Driveshaft Support Bearing?

All, Need help understanding just what's involved with swapping out the driveshaft support bearing on my 84 longbed 4x4. Will I need a shop press
to remove/install the old and new bearing assemblies or universal joint flange? Any other tips or tricks I should know about? I have a complete new bearing assembly and housing ready to swap in and hope to do it this weekend.
Any input would be appreciated.
Thanks, Chris snipped-for-privacy@kc.rr.com
Just unbolt the large nut on the shaft.Mine came off easily.Mark the drive shaft/u-joint orientation.