90 4Runner Auto Transmission

I have a 90 4Runner. Recently i noticed while driving down the highway, occasionally the transmission shifts down to the 3rd gear....Then it will shift back into 4th after a mile or two. Any advice would be greatly appreciated! There's no slipping between gears or rough idles. This does have 181k miles, it's a 90 and running strong. I'd like to know if there's some relays or fuses or something that needs to be checked.

Reply to
Adam_18_ut