92 4runner fuel injectors question

Suddenly my engine would barely idle. Toyota tells me 3 of my cylinders arent firing. But fuel pressure, timing and wiring to the injectors are ok. So all of a sudden 3 of my injectors died or got clogged. Im going with remanufactured injectors witch are 1/4 the price of toyota injectors.

Does anyone have experience with remanufactured fuel injectors? Any advice or comments? I ordered them through a local parts chain.

Thanks,

Reply to
Jack Napier

You can send the injectors out for testing/cleaning/balancing for a lot less $$$:

Roger Brown