question on 93 Fuel Injectors and Supercharger

Hi I have a 93 Lt1 that I just supercharged with a 6psi Paxton supercharger. The Kit came with an additional 3 seperate fuel injectors and and FMU unit. I know the injectors on my car are 22lb while the 94 model year came with 24. I can get my hand on some bosh

28 lb injectors and Im wondering if I should get them. I dont want to ever have a lean condition? Im wondering if the larger injectors will help performance? I do plan on getting headers for this setup and was want to know if this mod will require and upgrade in fuel injector size. Ill be doin an intake manifold gasket and was figuring while im in there maybe I should upgrade my injectors and freshen it up as well as provide some security in regard to them being newwer. Im not to sure how old the ones I have are or how reliable they will be in the future.

One last thing anyone know what the proper operating temp is on this car? At idle sitting for awhile how far should the temperature needle extend to on the temp gauge. I cant tell what my temp is do to thefact that the bottom line reads 100 and the top of the gauge 260 with no other numbers in between and last does anyone know the proper way to burp the cooling system so as to get any trapped air out. Any help in regard to thes questions will be greatly appreciated

sincerely

Mike Long Island

Reply to
Michael