96 4Runner brushguard options

Looking for options for an older 96 4Runner. Currently have a Manik 1PC, but was damaged in an accident. I'd prefer a simple nudge bar or full bumper guard. All of the models from Manik and WAAG only fit the 98+ models.

I take it the chassis has changed from 96-98. Does anyone have the specification changes? I was thinking that maybe I could have a metal shop fabricate something to accommodate the bars made for the 98 chassis.

Suggestions would be appreciated! Ken

Reply to
<kchen6