96 Tacoma brake proportioning valve question

After I changed my leaf springs, my proportioning valve is not set correctly, can someone measue the distance between the bottom of the bed and the top of the proportioning valve arm so that I can get an idea of where it is supposed to be with an empty bed? I would appreciate it before I completely burn out my front brakes. Robert

Reply to
Robert

amount equal to the lift. That is if you lifted

Already done, actually, the bar coming up from the axle is a new threaded rod since the stock was too short, but the shop did not measure first. I need the measurement to get back to what it was because there was no reference made before. Robert

Reply to
Robert