Brake proportioning valve - 99 Grand Voyager

My wife's van has one of these that appears to be leaking. When the engine is running and she pumps the brakes there is a dribble from one of the rear proportioning valves. I can't see a line leak. Do these fail in a leak mode or should I start looking for something that is causing the proportioning valve to leak?

Also, are these dealer only?

Dave

Reply to
taylorcraft078