A nice surprise

Just thought I'd share this.

After some engine work by a local shop last year my 4Runner was returned minus one chrome wheel stem cap (couldn't complain because they also replaced a wheel stud for only the cost of the stud). I'd been looking for a match but hadn't been successful so far. Then yesterday, after coming out of Walmart, I saw someone had anonimously installed another chrome cap in place of the black plastic one I'd installed. Hows that for a nice surprise?

dennis in nca

Reply to
rigger