aftermarket tach on 1993 toyota pickup

I've been wondering how to hook up a tach to my truck 2wd.It is a 1993 toyota, has speedo ,temp gauge and fuel level. I know you hook up the positive wire to the coil. the coil is different on a 1993. it is not the standard coil that is on most toyota trucks. the coil is not round it is block shape. pictures would be good

Reply to
Engebo

I don't have my '94 anymore to get a photo, but there's a tach connector on the side of the coil housing. IIRC, it's the only un-used connector on the coil. It may be under a rubber cap.

--- Rich

Rich Lockyer