Tachometer Wiring on an 85 Toyota 4x4 Pickup

I have an 85 toyota 4x4 pickup, 1/2 ton standard bed with a 5spd manual transmission and a carburated 22r engine and electronic ignition. There is currently no tachometer installed on the
instrument panel. I want to install an aftermarket one but I'm not sure how to do the wiring. I have all of the wiring diagrams in my service manual. Can anyone help me out with this?
Thanks, Anders
The green wire goes to the negitive post on the coil. The block obviously goes to ground, and the red goes to constant B+, the white should goto switched 12v, thats how mine are, the wire colors may be different but thats what I know.
Dave
what is "constant B+"? Is that just a wire that's hot all the time?
anders