Alternator Swap

I'm still having problems with my charging system and was thinking about going to a one wire alternator of some type to simplify my charging system as I'm planning to rewire my truck anyway. Its a 1980 toyota pickup with an 83 engine in it. If anyone knows anything about these alternators and charging systems that'd be great. Also if anyone knows if any particular chev one wire alternators can be swapped in or has actualy done it it'd be great to hear about...

Thanks Stephen

Reply to
Toshi38

hit me up on email if you still need some advice.

Reply to
Tim

still looking for a bit of help. I'll send you an email too though!

Reply to
Toshi38