Ansa exhaust are they any good?

Too bad Borla no longer makes stainless steel exhaust systems for the

1984-95 Toyota 4-Runner/pickups.Does anyone know if the exhaust systems manufacturer ANSA:

makes good quality exhaust for our 4-Runners/pickups? they are not stainless steel but instead they are ordinary steel or aluminized.How long do the front ande muffler/tail pipes last?,are they more expensive than Bosal?.Thanks.

Sidney(R) (tm) Repairs TV's,VCR's,home/car audio out of my apartment E-mail:sidneybek(at)yahoo.com Dartmouth,Nova Scotia Canada

Reply to
sidneybek

Hey! Haven't got a clue about these? I've had a Borla cat back system in one of my 86 turbo 4bangers for maybe 17 years now. Like it a bunch. Still no leaks. Cat catches all the crap i guess. I would recommend a stainless system - even used with a new cat! Let it breathe! ZaXXoN

Reply to
ZaXXoN

I just ordered a Bosal cat back for my 91 Toyota ExtraCab . I got if for $110.00 including shipping. I had to wait 2 weeks for it but I am very happy with the Bosal product. Rockauto.com carries the Bosal line as well for a bit less but the shipping was more expensive.

Reply to
Handyman