Attention Tundra owners in Los Angeles

I currently have a marketing project that requires me to gather a focus group. Since my project is on Tundra versus Silverado, I need to get a few Tundra owners to represent their trucks. In exchange for an hour of your time, we will provide lunch. If you are around the San Gabriel Valley area and would like to help, please send me an email, my team would greatly appreciate it. Thank you for your time. If you can pass this request on to other Tundra owners, that would also be greatly appreciated. BTW, my teammates and I are trying to see if we can pitch in some money as a compensation for the drive down. This has not been approve yet, but there is a possibility.

Thanks Gordon rx7 snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com

Reply to
Flash