Brake help

I have a 1988 Toyota pickup, 4cylinder 4x4. My brakes are soft and when I push the pedal all the way down it barely stops the truck. I have checked the pads and nothing is leaking brake fluid and I have bleed the brakes 3 times now. Anyone really experianced with brakes may be able to pinpoint this problem. Thanks, please help!!!!

Reply to
001

Maybe your master cylinder is bad. The seals are worn try replacing it. Classic symptom is pedal will slowly sink to floor when held for a long time.

Reply to
Edmechanic