cruise control 93 4Runner

93 4Runner V6 3VZE, 4X4 . Tried using CC tonight, the green dash light flashed on/off until I switch it off, now I get no light at all when the On button depressed( and of course the CC doesnt work). I dont have any manuals but was wondering if this sounds familiar to anyone. I dont have one of those diagnostic computers. I was thinking the flashing cruise light might mean something specific to any Toyota techs out there. TIA! John
Reply to
John

Well it started working today...I wonder what happened?

Reply to
John