Cruise-Control Problem

I have a strange problem, I can?t seem to solve. Maybe you guys can help me out. Nissan Maxima (1995) My cruise control was working fine, until yesterday. I tried it on, but it didn?t work. I have to press a button, to activate it and then press coast-set-button to maintain speed etc. It isn?t working now. I can activate it (green light) but when I press coast-set-button it won?t work. When I press the coast-set-button AND the Cruise-control-activation-button at the same time, in the dashboard the word CRUISE starts flashing. Nothing else happens. I don?t know what to do. Please help me out.

Reply to
Fardman

See if putting your wipers on fixes it. My chevy cruise only works when the wipers are on. I think the multifunction lever (turn signal lever, wipers, headlights, etc) has some wires messed up inside it.

Reply to
User132384