Double Cab Options...

Ok... I have seen the list of the base prices on the Double Cabs... but even the dealer says he does not have individual pricing for the individual options... (really?)

Anywho... where is a list of the cost of the individual options.. I did find a list of the available options but the cost...???

PL

Reply to
Freewheelin'

It seems that it doesn't matter what the individual options cost - you can't get them that way. The only ones they're making right now are

4x4, mostly Limiteds, and *all* completely loaded. Want >Ok... I have seen the list of the base prices on the Double Cabs...
Reply to
Paul

Try Edmonds, they had them the last time I looked.

Reply to
MBOSCHERT

It was posted in the members-only section of Tundrasolutions.com just two days after the DC was formally introduced.

Your dealer is full of Ford parts. :)

--- Rich

Rich Lockyer

Reply to