Driver's door arm rest for 91 SR5 4x4 pickup wanted, gray in color

Does anybody know where I can find a gray arm rest for a 91 SR5 pickup? All the recyclers here in the Phoenix area won't part with one, they want to sell the door as an entire unit. Mine has cracked from years exposed to the Arizona sun.

Reply to
Handyman

try to find someone parting out a truck with an appropriate arm rest. Or go to the dealer and pay big bucks.

Reply to
Toshi38

Watch Ebay.

Reply to
ed_herman

Remove the part and get it recovered! Find an auto trimmer (or marine trimmer if they are easier to find) and get it recovered to match your existing. I recovered some in Grey vynal myself. Not as good as a trimmer as the join was glued not sewn so didnt look great but very functional.

When I finally got it redone properly it cost me around $20.

Reply to
Scotty