e-brake

Do you know how to adjust the e-brake slack on my 93 4cyl 5 spd pick up?

thanks in advance guys

Reply to
bobby F

Yeah, rapidly apply and release the brake. This is what keep them set up. If the cable is stretched, miday under the drivers seat is the adjsutment.

Reply to
MDT Tech®

Passenger side, under the truck, adjusting nuts on the bell crank mechanism attached to the front of the gas tank support crossmember. My '85 shop manual lists 7-15 clicks of e-brake handle travel for proper travel.

Reply to
Roger Brown