Engine swap, replacing 3.0 V-6 with 3.4 V-6 in 91 Toyota 4x4

I have a 91 3.0 V-6 with 220,000 miles on it that I am interested in upgrading to a 3.4 V-6. Has anyone done this? Does anyone know if it will bolt up to the 30. V-6 transmission? Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Reply to
Al Z

Seems a 3.8L or 4.3L GM would be a better/least expensive swap. Several folks have done it. Or a turboed Supra engine!

Reply to
Wolfgang

Who and where can I find these people to do it on my 92 4Runner

Reply to
Billy