Help from anyone with 02-04 Sequoia????

I just purchased an '05 Sequoia after a great 45,000-mile experience with my

2002.

After receiving the SUV, I ordered a set of great all-weather mats called Catch-Alls. They are molded and appear like they'll do a great job of protecting the carpet from snow and salt common this time of year.

There's a problem, though. My 2005 Sequoia Limited's floor has a raised pad right in front of the accelerator pedal. This pad is about 3 inches wide and about 2 inches high. The Catch-All is not shaped to handle this pad and therefore doesn't fit right.

I don't recall seeing this raised pad on my 2002 Sequoia and am looking for confirmation from any 2002-2004 owner that this pad is not present on their truck. I'm trying to figure out if there's been a change for 2005 that Catch-All failed to take into account.

Thanks in advance! Brad

Reply to
Brad Stephenson