Is Camry navigation DVD copy-protected?

I am wondering if anyone ever tried to "backup" the Toyota navigation DVD in a Camry? Yes, I got a 06 Camry navi in my 04 Seqoia. The DVD plays all the time while car is moving. I am wondering how long will this DVD last? How much it costs to replace? Is it copy-protected?

Reply to
harry

DVD's don't "wear out". If you leave it in the drive and never handle it, it'll last forever.

Reply to
Dan G