LEER info

For the guy who was asking for the phone# for Leer, it's 800-755-5337, or you can try 800-326-5337. Leer is a subsidiary of J Poindexter which also owns Century Caps. They can be jerks when you call them though, FYI. My understanding is that they farm out aluminum cap manufacturing to a company called Eager but I may be wrong.

Reply to
ardvark