Need an expert opinion

I have a 86 Toyota 4x4 5 speed truck (minor rust - I'm keeping it) I just picked up a 86 Toyota 4x4 automatic with overdrive (rusty truck). Is it hard to change over? What all needs to be taken off of the Automatic truck and put in the manual truck?

Reply to
Brons Toys

Drive the 22RE with Auto first -- think you'll find it to be a dog. Bet your biggest problem will be the wiring harness and ECU --- even the gauge panel has extra wires for the auto trans. Then there is the radiator (cooler for auto is in bottom). And of course the pedal assembly and shifter.

Reply to
Wolfgang