Need Help, Can I put 205/70R15 snow tires on 2004 Sienna CE or 2003 Corolla LE?

I have a 2003 Toyota Corolla LE and 2004 Toyota Mini Van Sienna CE. The Corolla has original tire size 195/65R15, and Senna has original tire size 215/65R16. Right now I have 4 new 205/70R15 snow tires with rim (For my previous Mini Van Mazda MPV). Can I put these snow tires on one of my vehicles. All suggestions are appreciate. By the way,is it possible to put only two snow tires on front wheels? Any suggestion?

Thank

Ben

Reply to
Ben

Here is tire and wheel calculator for comparing different sizes :

Jarhead

"We have no government armed with power capable of contending with human passions unbridled by morality and religion...Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other."

-John Adams

Reply to
Jarhead