2003 Corolla CE

Looking for new tires....Which ones should I avoid? Which ones perform good on the Corolla? I am thinking Michelin...Dealer sold car with Uniroyal (YUK)

Reply to
slatt333

Recently, I replaced the original Goodyear Integritys on my '03 with Pirelli P400's. Considerable improvement!

Reply to
Philip

Use

to find tires. Check the survey results to find user ratings - these are almost always very accurate.

You may want to look at the Bridgestone Potenza G009 for a sporty tire or the Bridgestone Turanza LS-T standard touring tires. Both of these tires are reasonably priced and perform well. The Michelin Harmony tire is good but expensive. The Michelin Energy series tires are not very good in the wet, terrible in snow and expensive. The $40 Kumho Touring A/S 795 standard touring tire is an outright bargain.

Reply to
dimndsonmywndshld