New Exhaust System

Just in case anyone is interested, this evening I installed a new Gibson SS Catback Single Exhaust on my 99 SR5 V-6 Taco. It has a very nice mellow tone unless you really get into it and then it snarls like a wild, insane Banshee, gauranteed to unsettle anyone close.

Reply to
Joseph Myers

Expect your gas mileage to be less for a while, at least until you get used to the sound and stop "punching" it just to hear it snarl... :>))

Reply to
TOM