Passenger Widows 2002 Tundra

Both the hinges of the passenger windows of my 2002 Tundra Access Cab broke where they join the window. The piece that broke is plastic and attaches to a rod (the piece the gets pulled down by the cam action of the hinge) anchored to the window They both broke within the last 3 weeks (about 500 miles post warranty). Is this a common failure? Can I buy 1/2 a hinge? Thanks, Trevor

Reply to
Trevor