pedal sticking

i have a 94 ext toy 4x4 pickup clutch pedal is sticking on floorboard i've changed the turnover spring above the pedal but still having problem any suggestion would be appreciated

delete .remove from email address to email to me

thanks

steve

Reply to
steve

hi, i am having the identical problem. i hav a 97 tacoma and if I put any pressure on the clutch pedal it will go to the floor and you have to pull the pedal back up. i was told that the slave cylinder is bad, but i haven't replaced it yet. have you fixed your clutch issue yet? mabe you could save me some time and money...

Reply to
lb