Re: 2003 toyota tacoma day time running lights ? ? ?

I didn't know this was an option. I will have to check if my Tundra has this option as well.

I want to upgrade my 2003 tacoma prerunner with daytime running lights. > I heard that the truck is prewired for it and all it takes is a relay that > is purchased for the toyota dealer. > Has anybody ever done this retrofit before ?
Reply to
Bob Sackimono