Re: 4x4 protection Terra Guard Fabrications

> Based in Winnipeg, Manitoba Canada, this business is offering custom designs > in front and rear bumpers, rock sliders and skidplates. Price are VERY > reasonable and turn around time is fast. I build what YOU want. Send me your > ideas, drawings or pictures of the type of protection you are looking for > and I will work with you to create exactly what you ware looking for. > > E-mail info@@terra-guard.com > (remove @) > or phone Marleau @ 889-7457 > >

Your prices seem very reasonable but I guess those are American dollars on your web site. Local fabricators in my area (Toronto) want over $1000.00 Canadian for a custom rear bumper. I wish there was someone in this part of the country that could make custom off-road bumpers for a reasonable price.

Kevin

Kevin