Re: BFGoodrich All Terrains vs Rugged Trail

I have the BFG's on my 01 Tundra. I am very pleased with their on and

> off road performance. My Buddy has worn out 2 sets on his Z-71 1500 > and he has gotten over 50k on each set. They get my vote. > > WF >

Had Rugged trails on my 2001 for all of 3 months, and had 5 flats. When I was going to have to replace my second tire, I went with Goodyear ATS all around. No problems since, and I've got about 40k on the set. The only flats I have had since then were a pair of viscous sidewall cuts tht would have wrecked ANY tire.

John Anderson

Reply to
John Anderson