need head removal? timing chain , 22r motor

Hi...I'm seeking some good advice as to if I have to remove the head on 22r engiine to install new timing chain assm. I can't afford quote for $1,300 from mechanic. I have'nt found a site online to bypass head removal yet. Any help appreciated before I dig in to the toy! thank you! John

Reply to
jz

Nathan

Reply to