Re: WADES AUTO PARTS --- THE BEST PRICES ON RECYCLED ENGINES AND TRANSMISSIONS!!!!!!!

They do indeed break down after 200,000+ miles. A lot of the engines come from Japan where cars rust fast and there are great tax incentives to buy new ones. I'd rather a used low mileage engine/trans that a questionable rebuilt one.

Reply to
Wolfgang

the tranny on my 95 SR5 4X4 T-100 had to be replaced at just over a 100k mi There were no reman avail at that time so they installed an new one for the reman price ; )

Reply to
MBOSCHERT