Tacoma pricing

I noticed on Edmonds.com web site for a new Tacoma, they give a true market value along with MSRP but when I went to price it at a local Toyota web site they only showed MSRP.

Generally speaking, are the new Tacomas priced below MSRP or equal to it with no discount? Any hints how much off or how do I know if I'm getting a good deal? Any suggestions which URL's are good to get a accurate idea of new or used Tacoma pricing?

Sorry about all the questions but thanks.

** remove .invalid from my email address to reply by email **
Reply to
dbtexas

I think that would apply to any vehicle, new or used. I usually go with $500 more than they have into it and no more.

Reply to
J-Dawg

I got mine for $600 under invoice. I printed out the CarsDirect price (used invoice pricing for options) and told the dealer if they couldn't match it, I was going through CarsDirect. They matched it, and I got my truck at the price I wanted.

Reply to
Lee