REPLACING IDLER PULLEY 3VZE 1990

I am replacing the timing belt, water pump, seals, and tensioner pulley on a 1990 toyota 4wd std bed truck with a 3vze engine. The idler pulley over the top water jacket to the radiator is stumping me on how to remove it. Is it "pressed" on over this water jacket necessitating a "puller" of some type to remove it?

Any help would be much appreciated.

thanks, Clyde PS: remove the word "remove" from email address to reply

Reply to
Clyde Hathaway

Sorry guys - I figgered it out after locating a manual. thanks for looking!

Reply to
Clyde Hathaway